These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the Millis website at www.milliscookies.in (the “Site”) and any related mobile or software applications (” Platform”) including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Platform, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with WIB Hospitality Pvt Limited (hereinafter collectively referred to as “WIB”). You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by:
Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by Millisin the user interface for any particular Service; or
Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Millis will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
Terms and Condition
1. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice .We will not be liable if for any reason if our site is unavailable at any time.
2. Occasionally we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or to our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
3. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. After placing an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to notify you of the fact we have received and accepted your order. The Order Confirmation email will be followed by an invoice.
4. If you notice an error in the Order Confirmation you must notify us by completing the contact form here – 9am the day before the order is due to be delivered.
5. Your purchase order will only be accepted once payment has been received in full by us and terms and conditions will become effective.
6. The price to be paid will be as indicated on our Site except in cases of obvious error.
7. Our prices exclusive taxes and exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due before completion of your order and can be checked on our Deliveries page.
8. We will send you confirmation upon receipt of payment. The payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card listed on our website on the date when your order is placed.
9. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or for any reason does not, authorise payment to us, whether in advance of or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the Products ordered.
10. The Products will be at your risk from the time we deliver them to you. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due for them, including delivery charges.
11.If upon delivery the product is damaged, different from the one you have ordered (for example of a different colour or the wording is incorrect), or the order is incomplete, when you receive it, please notify us immediately for investigation, if found to be the case we will credit or refund your purchase.
a. We will not be liable to you in respect of any complaint concerning any aspect of any product which is not raised by you within 24 hours of delivery by us or collection by you or your agent.
b. Any extra information requested by our Customer Care team, that is required to substantiate a complaint, must be sent within 48 hours from the reporting of the issue.
c. In the case of damaged goods you must retain the damaged Products and all packaging for inspection by us.
d. Subject to our report on the claimed damage and to these Terms and Conditions we will offer you a gesture of good will or either part or full credit / refund the price you paid for the returned Products together with the delivery charge, or at our discretion we will provide you with a credit for further products.
e. We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss. Please state clearly your dispatch & delivery details in all communications to us.
12.We will only provide a refund to the original credit card or debit card account used for placing the online order. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
13. Since taste is a very personal matter and subjective we cannot accept make refunds for products returned on the basis that the taste is simply not to your liking.
14. We will not accept the return of any Products which have been purchased from any outlet other than this online Site. The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.
15. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, for example, to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
16. Millies reserves the right to change the policies and Terms and Conditions from time to time if it is required by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions before we send you the invoice (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change
17. It is your responsibility to provide accurate personal information and to update your Personal Data as necessary to keep it accurate for us to complete your order. You acknowledge that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of selling and delivering Products to you are correct and that the credit card or debit card that you propose to use is your own or that of a third party who has given you full permission and authority to use it and that you or such third party have sufficient funds to meet the costs of Products ordered. We will not store your credit card or debit card details anywhere on the Site.
18. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data especially your user name. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Millies Cookies at your own expense and immediately after receiving a written notice, from and against any damages, loss, costs, expenses and payments including reasonable attorneys fees and legal expenses, resulting from any complaints, claims, or demand, arising from, or in connection with your use of the website, or your breach of these Terms, or any other terms, rules or regulations applicable to the use of the website, or the order, shipment and use of the products.
19. We shall be entitled to withdraw from any purchase order made by you if the Product is inaccurately described on the Site or where obvious errors have been made;
20. You may not copy or encourage others to attempt to copy or make use of any intellectual property appearing on www.Milliescookies.in for any commercial use or in any manner which would constitute an infringement of our copyright.
21. The computer, internet access and system operated by you and your ability to use the same may affect your ability to purchase any Products from our Site. You acknowledge and agree that any system requirements necessary to preview, and /or view and/or purchase any Products from our Site are your responsibility. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site or parts of it if at our sole discretion we believe you are in breach of any provision of this Agreement. If your access has been suspended or terminated you will not be permitted to re-register or to re-access the Site without our prior consent.
22. Your rights and obligations under the Terms are not assignable. Any attempted or actual assignment thereof by you will be null and void without www.Milliescookies.in prior and written consent.
We may require you to change your user name or any other information which permits you access to purchase Products from the Site.
We have the right to withdraw any Product from the Site for any reason without notice to you and you agree that we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or cost as a result of such unavailability.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
We will not be liable for errors or omissions on the Site nor for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any unavailability of the Site or by any use by you or reliance placed on the Site or its contents including any damage caused to your computer or otherwise howsoever, or any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of data.
We will not be liable to you for the failure of any equipment, data processing system or transmission link and will not be liable to you as a result of any down-time which may occur upon the Site.
The Site is provided “as is” and you acknowledge that despite our reasonable endeavours the Site may contain bugs, errors and other problems (including, but not by way of limitation) infection by viruses (despite anti-virus protections which may be incorporated) or anything else which may cause contamination or destruction of any sort that may cause system failures.
We shall not be responsible to you for damages or otherwise in respect of any error made to any listing of or reference to Products.
The intellectual property rights in the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, trade secrets, work methods and processes, and any other right, are the sole property of Millies Cookies, or of third parties by whom Millies Cookies was licensed according to law. These rights apply, among others, to any textual and non-textual information, including menus, images, graphic design, data and its processing, the Website’s computer code and any other detail concerning its operation.
You may not copy, duplicate, distribute, sell market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from the Website, without receiving Millies Cookies explicit prior consent in writing.
Trademarks appearing on the Website (whether registered or not), the name of Millies Cookies and its trademarks as well as the Website’s Domain name – are the sole property of Millies Cookies.
The Products ordered are fresh and will remain fresh for a further 4 days from dispatch date if kept by you at an ambient temperature in the box provided. Products placed in a fridge or a freezer or kept for a time longer than 4 days are so kept at your own risk and we are not liable for any deterioration of the Products in these circumstances.
We cannot accept responsibility for damage caused by you or by a courier/agent engaged by you to collect Products from one or our shops if they are damaged during transit to your home.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any complaint concerning any aspect of any Product which is not raised by you within 24 hours of delivery by us or collection by you or your agent.
Law & Legal Notices
These Terms will be ruled by and construed in accordance with India laws
You acknowledge that we may change the terms of this Agreement by posting a new Agreement on the Site. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check the Site regularly to ascertain if changes have been made and your continued use of the Site after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the changes. By reading this Agreement together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy and continuing to use this Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and by our Privacy and Cookies Policy both of which are available from every page of our website www.milliescookies.in.
Millie’s Cookies is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information about you that we receive on the Internet.
In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, operating system in use (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) and browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. Millie’s Cookies uses this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, telephone number, and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration or other participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
Use Of Your Information
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes: (1) to understand the use of our Site and make improvements; (2) to fulfill prizes; (3) to respond to specific requests from visitors; (4) to protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary; (5) to send you notices and solicitations regarding Site and our businesses; and (6) in general to promote and market products to you. These solicitations may take the form of mailings or other couriers, telephone calls, e-mail solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us. At times, we may conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you on the Internet.
Disclosures Of Your Information
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by Millie’s Cookies. Millie’s Cookies do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law.
A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A “cookie” is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You may be able to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Our cookies collect the operating system and browser that a visitor is using.